Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This is Our Life - Project 52 | Southern Maryland Lifestyle Photographer

2012 brought along a ton of challenges.  But I'm happy to say that 2013 is here and I'm tired of looking behind me thinking of what I could have done better.  This year I've committed myself to participating in two 52 week projects.  One of them is a lifestyle project documenting our lives, as they are right in this moment.  This project is near and dear to my heart.  My family is growing and the years seem to slip past me way too fast.  So with the help from Paint the Moon Photography I'll be doing my best to make sure I capture something - at least once a week for a whole year.  

This past week's prompt was "nightly rituals".  This is my take...

lifestyle, photography, southern maryland, child photographer, newborn photographer, childhood, film edits, maryland photographer, Lusby Maryland, Calvert County, Saint Mary's County, Charles County, southern maryland photography
 Bath time.