Saturday, January 12, 2013

This is Our Life: This Makes Me Laugh | Southern Maryland Lifestyle Photographer

This week I've been working hard (with my little helper, of course) to try to get out from under this huge, growing, massive pile of laundry that seems to be never ending.  I usually take the baby into the laundry room with me, sit her down on the floor and begin sorting and loading and drying.  Once the washing machine is started and it fills up with water she'll usually start pawing at me and climbing up my legs.  She's actually deathly afraid of the washer.  But for some reason, this day was different.  

I sat her down, started another load and turned away to sort the rest of the laundry.  The next thing I know I turn to pick her up and find her with her face pressed against the machine watching the clothes tumbling around.  She was hopping up and down excitedly and since this was the first time she wasn't crying for me...I HAD to grab my camera.  

I laughed pretty good while I watched her being a little curious.  

lifestyle, photography, southern maryland, child photographer, newborn photographer, childhood, film edits, maryland photographer, Lusby Maryland, Calvert County, Saint Mary's County, Charles County, southern maryland photography